Things to do in Greenville, SC
Located in the heart of downtown, Aloft guests have easy-breezy access to all the exciting things to do in Greenville, SC. Whether zipping through on a work trip or sticking around town for a carefree vacation, you’ll enjoy our convenient location just steps from major businesses, unique boutiques, the beautiful outdoors, and cozy cafes.
Explore some of our favorite things to do in downtown Greenville:
- Table 301 Restaurant Group - owns and operates several restaurants in downtown Greenville, including Soby’s, The Lazy Goat, Soby’s on the Side, Nose Dive, Passerelle Bistro, Papi’s Tacos, Table 301 Catering and The Loft at Soby’s.
- Swamp Rabbit Brewery is located a few minutes up the road in Travelers Rest. It was voted "Best Local Brewery" in the 2015 BEST of the UPSTATE.
- One City Plaza - This mixed-use hub has everything you need all in one place. Spend the day shopping at retailers like Anthropology and Brooks Brothers, dine at restaurants including Tupelo Honey Cafe, or take care of business at any of the upstairs offices.
- Bon Secours Wellness Arena - Get in all the action and enjoy a concert, football game, or hockey match at one of the South's premier entertainment destination.
- Peace Center - Treat yourself to an entertaining performance at the Peace Center which hosts over 300 events each year ranging from Broadway shows to political debates.
- Main Street - Mosey on down the road and discover our tree-lined, award-winning Main Street, home to a variety of independent shops, galleries, breweries, and much more.
- Falls Park on the Reedy - This urban oasis is a must-see for any Greenville visitor. Go for a run through Swamp Rabbit Trail on your way to the picturesque Liberty Bridge, then stop by Falls Park and enjoy the natural phenomenon.
- Carolina Ballet Theatre - Launched as a professional dance company in 1997, this critically acclaimed theater plays host to shows like The Nutcracker, Macbeth, A Midsummer Night's Dream, and The Planets.
- Greenville Zoo - Bring the whole family and spend the day at the Greenville Zoo and learn about crocodiles, red panda bears, orangutan's, and more. They even offer educational classes and programs featuring different animal species throughout the year.
- Furman University - Get in all the action and cheer on the Paladins, tour the award-winning 750-acre campus, or visit a fellow student at South Carolina's oldest private institutions.
- Clemson University - Check out our Clemson University during your next visit to Greenville. After a full day exploring the campus, come back and relax with us.
- Museum & Gallery at Heritage Green - Looking to venture a little out of downtown? Whether an art enthusiast or just curious to learn more, this satellite of the Bob Jones University Museum & Gallery provides an opportunity for everyone to experience a rotating display of fine art and educational displays.
- Noma Square - On the corner of Main Street and Beattie Street, this public outdoor plaza includes benches and greenery in the heart of shops and restaurants.
Check out our exclusive downtown Greenville hotel deals.